Friday, March 27, 2015

The Return of B

Time flies when you're having fun?
I meant to blog through med school and here I am at the completion of M2, with no med school entries to be seen.... Oops!

Wow, have things changed in 2 years!
School has been tough, but great! It's amazing how many amazing people you meet and how much you learn (and how much is left to learn) in 2 years!

However, the reason I'm back posting here is, unfortunately, not to brag about how well things are going.
I found out 2 weeks ago that I have Breast cancer. 30 years old, no family history. I
'm coping as well as can be expected, but am hoping this blog will be a good place to talk about what I'm going through.

I'll let you know if my 2 years of medical knowledge ends up being a blessing or a curse!

No comments:

Post a Comment