Tuesday, February 19, 2013

B Gets a Redo


Now this is the story all about how 

My life got flipped, turned upside down 
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there 
I'll tell you how I became ...

No, I wasn't born and raised in west Philly and I've never been to Bel-Air. However, I have my own story.

I'd like to be a doctor and I'm finally on my way. 
It hasn't been an easy road to get to this point and the foreseeable future's not looking too easy either (Med School's a breeze! Right??). I'm 28 years old and this is technically career #3 for me (stories for an other day). I'm in the end game of med school application season and fortunately things are looking bright for me! I have 3 acceptances and a lot of decisions to make.  

We will see where this leads!

(Another early 90's reference -- at least Doogie was a non traditional med student, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment