Monday, February 25, 2013

B Wastes Time


And now we wait...

So I have deposits in at 3 schools and I just have to sit back and wait and see if S can find a job in any of those areas. 
After years of filling every waking moment with classes, volunteering, studying, or working, I feel like I should be doing something productive. Instead, I'm sitting around reading page after page of www.failbook.com and snorting as I laugh (yeah, sometimes I snort--don't judge me!).

Also, there is definitely something stuck under my comma key. I have to really put some effort into pushing down the key and adding a comma to my texts. Which is pretty sad, since I do love a good comma. Not to mention the fact that I don't want to think about what kind of food is stuck under that key...

At least I signed up for a medical Spanish class the other day. I had the thought that I could fill my free time with a Spanish class, thought that medical Spanish would definitely be a good refresher (I lived in Costa Rica for a year; you'd think I'd be fluent), and signed up for an online class that started that same day. I'm all about jumping in! I wish it were an in person class, but my pup just started an obedience class and the only medical Spanish class I could find was at the same time. 

My loves (other than S, of course!):

IMAG0840.jpg
Arthur (AKA Arty pants) getting kisses

I'd rather have a less crazy dog. :/


IMAG0829.jpg
Dana dog - the crazy, fluffy one
 











No comments:

Post a Comment